Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

You guys have convinced me....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Don
Starter
Starter
Don

Temptations Points : 10657

You guys have convinced me.... Empty
PostSubject: You guys have convinced me....   You guys have convinced me.... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Blah this is going to be embarrassing but here it goes Laughing
You guys have convinced me to try a natural shower gel...well sort of. I mean I don't usually order skincare online, but I did lol. Tongue
I tried the Delizioso Skincare Clementine shower gel. I wanted to try the Vanilla Almond but since I have nut allergies....not too sure. Since I was ordering online I decided to also get the Orange blossom Shampoo. I must admit I did like them, they're both pretty citrusy. Now I smell good LOL. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11465

PostSubject: Re: You guys have convinced me....   You guys have convinced me.... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Don wrote:
Blah this is going to be embarrassing
Why would it be? I mean its not like guys don't use Bath items, otherwise they would smell bad Laughing
Don wrote:
I tried the Delizioso Skincare Clementine shower gel. I wanted to try the Vanilla Almond but since I have nut allergies....not too sure. Since I was ordering online I decided to also get the Orange blossom Shampoo. I must admit I did like them, they're both pretty citrusy. Now I smell good LOL.
I just LOVE their shower gels. you have to try Chocolaty strawberries an vanilla, green tea too I love those smells.
I use that shampoo most of the time. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

PostSubject: Re: You guys have convinced me....   You guys have convinced me.... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Don, I'm moving this to Reviews!
Back to top Go down
Don
Starter
Starter
Don

PostSubject: Re: You guys have convinced me....   You guys have convinced me.... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Yeah the shampoo is nice too
Back to top Go down
DeeDooey
Formulator
Formulator
DeeDooey

Temptations Points : 10851

PostSubject: Re: You guys have convinced me....   You guys have convinced me.... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Goodie! I LOVE those scents. They're just breath taking!

Last edited by DeeDooey on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oh my, spelling!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://deedooey.blogspot.com
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

PostSubject: Re: You guys have convinced me....   You guys have convinced me.... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:34 pm

I doubt there is ONE person that doesn't like the scents Tongue
Back to top Go down
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

Temptations Points : 10874

PostSubject: Re: You guys have convinced me....   You guys have convinced me.... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Are there NUTS in the vanilla almond?? You should ask them.
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

PostSubject: Re: You guys have convinced me....   You guys have convinced me.... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:44 pm

I'm not an expert on allergies or anything like that, but I don't think you would have allergies to it if its a flavor oil. OMG Don if you have nut allergies than you can't use most oils, can you? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Don
Starter
Starter
Don

PostSubject: Re: You guys have convinced me....   You guys have convinced me.... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:45 pm

MikeMana wrote:

Christie wrote:
I'm not an expert on allergies or anything like that, but I don't think you would have allergies to it if its a flavor oil. OMG Don if you have nut allergies than you can't use most oils, can you? Surprised

I only have peanut allergies. Umm, I'm not sure. I'm not the skincare expert here Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

PostSubject: Re: You guys have convinced me....   You guys have convinced me.... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Don wrote:
MikeMana wrote:

Christie wrote:

I only have peanut allergies. Umm, I'm not sure. I'm not the skincare expert here Rolling Eyes

Oh, just peanut? Than Almond wouldn't do anything, right? Even though I doubt there is Almond oil (If that exists) in there Wink
Back to top Go down
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

Temptations Points : 10874

PostSubject: Re: You guys have convinced me....   You guys have convinced me.... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:49 pm

So he has an allergy right? He can use it then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys have convinced me....   You guys have convinced me.... Empty

Back to top Go down

You guys have convinced me....
Page 1 of 1