Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Some Great Tips I found!

Go down 
+3
MikeMana
DeeDooey
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Temptations Points : 10664

Some Great Tips I found! Empty
PostSubject: Some Great Tips I found!   Some Great Tips I found! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:29 pm

-Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
-Always remove your makeup before going to bed.
-Mix honey in water and drink daily in the morning to keep your skin shiny and smooth.
-Always wear a moisturized sunscreen when outdoors, winter and summer. The sun's rays can burn you even if the air feels cool, and sunlight reflected off water or snow can be particularly powerful.
-If your face tends to be puffy in the mornings, keep skin freshener, astringent, and cotton pads for your eyelids in the refrigerator for a quick pick-me-up.
-A dry brush exfoliation can be done in the morning before you shower. It -eliminates dead skin cells and allows the skin to detoxify. To give yourself a dry brush exfoliation, you'll need a soft, natural bristle brush.
Use a humidifier to lessen the drying effects of indoor heat on your skin in the winter.
-Warm honey and mix with lemon juice and apply on to face. Wash after it dry.
-Most people do not realize this but excess sugar is one of the main causes of premature aging. The more sugar we eat, the more sugar we have entering our bloodstream.
-Get enough sleep:- You know what lack of sleep can do. Whatever it takes to relax, do it the week of your wedding.
-Massage your skin with milk. Milk has moisturizer, it will keep your skin smooth.

What do you guys think? What to follow and what not to follow?
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
DeeDooey
Formulator
Formulator
DeeDooey

Temptations Points : 10849

PostSubject: Re: Some Great Tips I found!   Some Great Tips I found! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:31 pm

Oh very nice tips indeed, let me see what i can say:
Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
Yes, a good tip to follow indeed! Though make sure you won't be drinking it all at once, and make sure not too much, because then you will be goign to the bathroom quite a bit :lol:
-Always remove your makeup before going to bed.
I've heard or this being a good tip, but don't trust me on it Wink
-Mix honey in water and drink daily in the morning to keep your skin shiny and smooth.
I do this every morning actually, and in the evening I wash my face with Chamomile tea, This is a great tip, i suggest to follow it as most as you can, and a daily treatment of this as well as the tea would be very helpful for your skin!
-Always wear a moisturized sunscreen when outdoors, winter and summer. The sun's rays can burn you even if the air feels cool, and sunlight reflected off water or snow can be particularly powerful.
This saying is said everywhere I go and I do make sure to wear a good amount of sunscreen anywhere I go, even in the coldest of winters!
-If your face tends to be puffy in the mornings, keep skin freshener, astringent, and cotton pads for your eyelids in the refrigerator for a quick pick-me-up.
This seems good, but another good think for eyelids would be with a cold spoon in the fridge, and also for the face, some ice can gelp too, just make sure not to feeze your face up Smile
-A dry brush exfoliation can be done in the morning before you shower. It -eliminates dead skin cells and allows the skin to detoxify. To give yourself a dry brush exfoliation, you'll need a soft, natural bristle brush.
And make sure its not too dry, because that can cause irritation to your skin, it happened to me before, terrible!
Use a humidifier to lessen the drying effects of indoor heat on your skin in the winter
Disagreed! Bad idea! Though it may help your skin, imagine what it will do to your home, a friend of mine tried this before and mold grew everywhere, and she had to move. I feel very bad for her.
-Warm honey and mix with lemon juice and apply on to face. Wash after it dry.
This is one thing that i actually didn't try before. So I can't really help out with it.
-Most people do not realize this but excess sugar is one of the main causes of premature aging. The more sugar we eat, the more sugar we have entering our bloodstream.
-Get enough sleep:- You know what lack of sleep can do. Whatever it takes to relax, do it the week of your wedding.
Golly, i'm not getting married, but anywho, yes, lack of sleep isn't only the cause of skin problems, black circles inder your eyes, and much more facial issues, it can cause you to tire easier, and cause problems during your day!
Get your sleep :sleep:
-Massage your skin with milk. Milk has moisturizer, it will keep your skin smooth.
Yes, milk is a great soother for your face, and it will leave it smooth and soft to the touch!

some more tips i would like to add:

-Try making a sour cream mask, it will help alot!
-Raw egg yolks help your voice
I have quite a bit more but i think i will make my own thread!
Back to top Go down
http://deedooey.blogspot.com
DeeDooey
Formulator
Formulator
DeeDooey

PostSubject: Re: Some Great Tips I found!   Some Great Tips I found! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:35 pm

Forgot this one Smile

Yes it is, and too much sugar also causes Diabetes as well, i'm sure everybody knows that though, sorry for my spelling mistakes, i was hurrying since there was quite a bit to write about!
Back to top Go down
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

Temptations Points : 10872

PostSubject: Re: Some Great Tips I found!   Some Great Tips I found! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:07 pm

Very nice tips! I actually can really suggest an avocado face mask!
Back to top Go down
DeeDooey
Formulator
Formulator
DeeDooey

PostSubject: Re: Some Great Tips I found!   Some Great Tips I found! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:51 pm

You stole my thoughts! I was going to put that as a recipe but forgot. I guess great mind think alike Laughing
Back to top Go down
Agiagi
Agiagi

Temptations Points : 10582

PostSubject: Re: Some Great Tips I found!   Some Great Tips I found! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:55 pm

DeeDooey wrote:
You stole my thoughts! I was going to put that as a recipe but forgot. I guess great mind think alike Laughing
How funny! Anyways I have some more tips

#1 – Vitamin E
Open three capsules of vitamin E and drain into a small bowl. Add 2 teaspoons plain yogurt, ½ teaspoon of honey, and ½ teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this mixture to your face with a cotton ball and leave on for about 10 minutes and rinse off.

#2 – Eat Healthy
Incorporate healthy doses of natural antioxidant foods like leafy green vegetables and brightly colored fruit for maximum free radical elimination. Free radicals are the number one cause of collagen breakdown, which is a direct cause of wrinkles.

#3 – Go Bananas
Try bananas s an anti-wrinkle treatment. Mash ¼ of a banana until it becomes very creamy. Spread all over your face and leave on for 15-20 minutes before rinsing off with warm water, followed by a dash of cold water. Gently pat dry.

Tip #4 – Smokers Beware
Smoking robs the complexion of oxygen, decreasing blood circulation to facial skin and resulting in premature lines and winkles. Also, anyone puffing on a cigarette is essentially doing a lot of repetitive facial movements that add even more wrinkles. So kick the habit if you want those wrinkles to disappear. This is the most important anti-wrinkle tip!

Tip #5– Sleep On Your Back
When you sleep on your side or belly with your face on the pillow, wrinkles are formed. People who sleep in this posture usually get a diagonal crease on their forehead running above their eyebrows. Sleeping on your back helps this problem.

Tip # 6- ALWAYS CLEANSE!!
Clogged pores are a bad way to help your skin age in ways. Wether you use a mask or cleanser this step is VERY important in keeping your skin healthy.

Tip # 7- Know your skin type
wether you have dry, normal or oily this step is very important for you to properly evaluate what products to use on your skin.

If you guys ever need any helpful suggestions on your regimen, skin types, or aging, talk to me!
Agi :drunken:
Back to top Go down
DeeDooey
Formulator
Formulator
DeeDooey

PostSubject: Re: Some Great Tips I found!   Some Great Tips I found! EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:57 pm

Good tips Agi, I will put mine up as well!
Back to top Go down
TheGreenMachine
Starter
Starter
TheGreenMachine

Temptations Points : 10676

PostSubject: Re: Some Great Tips I found!   Some Great Tips I found! EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:11 pm

hmm interesting suff
Back to top Go down
MilaTaylor
Starter
Starter
MilaTaylor

Temptations Points : 10697

PostSubject: Re: Some Great Tips I found!   Some Great Tips I found! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:23 pm

Yes, I think I'll try following some of them Smile
Back to top Go down
http://milataylor.blogspot.com
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

Temptations Points : 10872

PostSubject: Re: Some Great Tips I found!   Some Great Tips I found! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:45 pm

great amount of tips on here...
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11463

PostSubject: Re: Some Great Tips I found!   Some Great Tips I found! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:11 pm

I know!
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Great Tips I found!   Some Great Tips I found! Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Great Tips I found!
Page 1 of 1