Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

TGM has gotten a gift

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreenMachine
Starter
Starter
TheGreenMachine

Temptations Points : 10734

TGM has gotten a gift Empty
PostSubject: TGM has gotten a gift   TGM has gotten a gift EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:22 pm

If you haven't read about what happened to TGM while he was gone go on. If you have than TGM has gotten a lot of welcome back gifts from friends and family. TGM's mom baked him a cake and TGM's buddy bought him 3 crates of Carona so TGM has a lifetime supply of beer for now but TGM's Girlfriend bought him a few things which he liked. One thing was a Beard Soap. TGM's first response to that was "Why is it for the beard and do I really have such a smelly beard?" TGM doesn't even really have a beard. Just a very slight Go-T. Anyways she told TGM to use this on his face every day because it is fairly natural and will make your facial hair softer. TGM agreed and being the nice guy he is thanked her. TGM still can't tell the difference between the beard soap or a regular soap but he likes the aroma and the lather of this soap. TGM is thinking of buying some more but he is unsure of whether its worth it. Here is the description from the site:

This bar of soap was specifically crafted for the man that is not afraid to stand up for what he believes in. He is a man of stability and a sure foundation. This is the quintessential beard soap bar, designed to provide long-lasting scent that is pleasant and appealing. Scented with a robust rich base of patchouli, musk, powder and woody notes of cedar wood and balsam. Approx. 6.5 oz.
Our Price: $8.50 $6.50

Ingredients: Saponified Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Soybean Oil, Golden Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Vegetable Oil, Wax Colorant and Fragrance Oil.

Tell TGM if you have tried this yet.

[img]TGM has gotten a gift Rock_s10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11521

PostSubject: Re: TGM has gotten a gift   TGM has gotten a gift EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Ooh! Looks like you've got some goodies Rolling Eyes

Quote :
Tell TGM if you have tried this yet.
Hmm, Nope I havn't. I hope I wont have to, after all, to use this I would have to have a beard Surprised LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
DeeDooey
Formulator
Formulator
DeeDooey

Temptations Points : 10907

PostSubject: Re: TGM has gotten a gift   TGM has gotten a gift EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Are you sure you didn't have a car accident on purpose, after all, you got showered with so many gifts, like on Christmas Very Happy

I will make sure to try that, I have a beard I wash with a shampoo every morning to keep it clean. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://deedooey.blogspot.com
TheGreenMachine
Starter
Starter
TheGreenMachine

Temptations Points : 10734

PostSubject: Re: TGM has gotten a gift   TGM has gotten a gift EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:37 pm

TGM isn't sly. At least not in the daytime Twisted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGM has gotten a gift   TGM has gotten a gift Empty

Back to top Go down

TGM has gotten a gift
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temptations Bath n' Body Forum :: The Skincare Side :: Product Suggestions and Reviews-
Jump to: