Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Favorite perfumes/colonges

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ickitt
Ickitt

Temptations Points : 10381

Favorite perfumes/colonges Empty
PostSubject: Favorite perfumes/colonges   Favorite perfumes/colonges EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to know what your favorite perfumes or colognes are. I personally have a bunch I enjoy! I've tried to pick my favorites, but I can't! It really depends on what mood I'm in. The ones I've been wearing a lot lately (and it's probably beause they are brand new to me) are Matthew Williamson's 'Sheer', Juicy Couture's 'Couture Couture', and Givenchy's 'Ange ou Demon Le Secret'.

Just curious! Favorite perfumes/colonges 98811
Back to top Go down
MilaTaylor
Starter
Starter
MilaTaylor

Temptations Points : 10699

PostSubject: Re: Favorite perfumes/colonges   Favorite perfumes/colonges EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Hm, I just use EO's sometimes, but I use perfumes too. I only use ones that are 100% natural. the ones I like the most are from LaVanilla.
Here are my 2 favorite ones from LaVanilla:

- The Healthy Roller Ball Vanilla Grapefruit
- The Healthy Fragrance Vanilla Spice

The Vanilla Grapefruit is 19$ Each, and the Vanilla Spice is 58$, but they are veyr much worth it. I also ordered the Pefume Quad Gift Set from Delizioso Skincare (I got a few other things with that order as well that I'll review and post in the santa gift list...I think its called that?) which includes 4 perfumes:
-Strawberry
-Black Currant
-Rose Petals
-Sweet Orange
It comes with a free cosmetic bag (You save if you buy the set of four instead of them seperatly, + a free bag Smile) and costs 69.99$
Back to top Go down
http://milataylor.blogspot.com
Ickitt
Ickitt

Temptations Points : 10381

PostSubject: Re: Favorite perfumes/colonges   Favorite perfumes/colonges EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:29 pm

I have LaVanilla's Pure Vanilla too! Smells fantastic! I also have Pacifica's Tuscan Blood Orange and Hawaiian Ruby Guava spray perfumes. I just recently bought Pacifica's French Lilac and Tahitian Gardenia solid perfumes. The sprays are $22 and the solids (which never leave my purse), are $9. They are all natural and are all a Sephora. I'm all about using natural and organic products also (well...whenever possible hehe), so when I use my perfumes, I spray them onto my clothes. I do this for two reasons: I never spray perfumes directly onto my skin for obvious reasons and also because of body chemistry. The way a perfume smells in the bottle, may not smell the same once it's on the skin and therefore may not be as great as I initially think. Spraying perfumes onto my clothes ensures that the scent won't change.

Thanks for the Delizioso Skincare recommendation. I heart black currant and strawberry scents...and free stuff! Favorite perfumes/colonges 98811
Back to top Go down
MilaTaylor
Starter
Starter
MilaTaylor

Temptations Points : 10699

PostSubject: Re: Favorite perfumes/colonges   Favorite perfumes/colonges EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Ickitt wrote:
I have LaVanilla's Pure Vanilla too! Smells fantastic! I also have Pacifica's Tuscan Blood Orange and Hawaiian Ruby Guava spray perfumes. I just recently bought Pacifica's French Lilac and Tahitian Gardenia solid perfumes. The sprays are $22 and the solids (which never leave my purse), are $9. They are all natural and are all a Sephora. I'm all about using natural and organic products also (well...whenever possible hehe), so when I use my perfumes, I spray them onto my clothes. I do this for two reasons: I never spray perfumes directly onto my skin for obvious reasons and also because of body chemistry. The way a perfume smells in the bottle, may not smell the same once it's on the skin and therefore may not be as great as I initially think. Spraying perfumes onto my clothes ensures that the scent won't change.

Thanks for the Delizioso Skincare recommendation. I heart black currant and strawberry scents...and free stuff! Favorite perfumes/colonges 98811

I havn't tried the pure Vanilla yet, but it sounds really nice. The Pacifica's Tuscan Blood Orange looks (and sounds) really great. I might have to try it! I love the scent of Guava, I'll have to take a look at that as well. I'll take a look at their body items too, It looks like they have some very nice scents, and it seems that they're 100% natural. Very Happy I've never tried a Lilac Perfume before. Putting it on something you wear (Like you said) like clothes probably is better than on skin. I'll make sure to do that more often, sometimes when I'm in a hurry I put it on my skin.
Those two (Strawberry & Black Currant) are also the ones I wanted to get, but If I get them, why not get Rose & Orange too? They have a cleanser and facial cream in black currant too (and a full body line in strawberry) that I got, but for some reason their facial page isn't working right now scratch
Thanks for letting me know about Pacifica Smile
Back to top Go down
http://milataylor.blogspot.com
DeeDooey
Formulator
Formulator
DeeDooey

Temptations Points : 10851

PostSubject: Re: Favorite perfumes/colonges   Favorite perfumes/colonges EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:49 pm

I've tried the Lotus garden and Mexican Cocoa soaps from Pacifica. They both had very nice scents. as for perfumes, I don't use much, since I use plenty of skincare, and I usually put on cream on my face after I shave, and that leaves my skin smelling good and fresh. I also sometimes shave with nice smelling soaps and foamers, which also leave me scented. My GirlFriend liked how I smelled when I used the cocoa soap from Pacifica Smile I use that one alot, I'll post it in the book of skincare as well. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://deedooey.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite perfumes/colonges   Favorite perfumes/colonges Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite perfumes/colonges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temptations Bath n' Body Forum :: Other Than Skincare... :: Perfumes & scents-
Jump to: