Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

We've been away for a while...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11465

We've been away for a while... Empty
PostSubject: We've been away for a while...   We've been away for a while... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Hey Forum-ers.

I (& Rose too) have to apologize for not being on the forum much recently. Our site's almost done (We're building it ourselves) and we've been working alo on new productsand things for Temptations Bath n' body.

Once again, we've messed up the contest timing We've been away for a while... 45628 But don't worry, we'll catch up soon!

Thanks for being patient with us guys, and thanks for being great members!
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

Temptations Points : 10874

PostSubject: Re: We've been away for a while...   We've been away for a while... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Oh, I have missed on a lot as well. Promis I will try to be on more, but I can't wait until the new site. Will order.
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

PostSubject: Re: We've been away for a while...   We've been away for a while... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:46 pm

MikeMana wrote:
Oh, I have missed on a lot as well. Promis I will try to be on more, but I can't wait until the new site. Will order.

I guess lots of us have, with mothers day, and everything. Now that the summer is coming, I'm sure everything will be less busy for us (Well, not for me & Rose, when summer comes, I bet the orders will too Wink)

Thanks Mike Smile
Back to top Go down
MilaTaylor
Starter
Starter
MilaTaylor

Temptations Points : 10699

PostSubject: Re: We've been away for a while...   We've been away for a while... EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:20 pm

I have been here for a while, but I havn't got much time to post. Now that the summer is coming, I'll have lots of free time from work Smile Just like you mentioned Christie
Back to top Go down
http://milataylor.blogspot.com
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

PostSubject: Re: We've been away for a while...   We've been away for a while... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:06 pm

I know that none of our sites are ready yet and the forum has gotten a bit messed up regarding the contests, but once our site is done, everything will be fixed! Thanks so much for waiting and staying the aweosme members that you are Wink!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've been away for a while...   We've been away for a while... Empty

Back to top Go down

We've been away for a while...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temptations Bath n' Body Forum :: *Forum News*-
Jump to: