Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

A new Review!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Temptations Points : 10724

A new Review! Empty
PostSubject: A new Review!   A new Review! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:38 pm

A new Review! Coco_m10
I recently purchased the Pure Fiji Shampoo in star fruit. It was an all nice shampoo apart from that I was unsatisfied with some ingredients. It didn't smell as I had expected it too and my hair wasn't as silky, yet that may be just me Smile
I would recommend to try it because It obiously depends on the hair, and the packaging is in fact very cute!
Just for you here are the ingredients. Also I bought it on skinbotanica!
Virgin Coconut Oil, Dilo Nut Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Sikeci Nut Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate (from Coconut), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate (from Coconut), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (from Coconut), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquarternium-10, Glycol Stearate, Carica Papaya Extract, Hydrolized Soy Protein, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol (all ingredients derived from natural sources)
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
Agiagi
Agiagi

Temptations Points : 10642

A new Review! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Review!   A new Review! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:46 pm

Cute shampoo. Though your review sort of turns me off from trying.. Hmm I am actually already on a certain shampoo, and my hair is very sensetive to change.
Back to top Go down
DeeDooey
Formulator
Formulator
DeeDooey

Temptations Points : 10909

A new Review! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Review!   A new Review! EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:57 pm

Looks nice, but the ingredients might not be so well, though I admit, I do sometimes use some tempting synthetic!
Back to top Go down
http://deedooey.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Temptations Points : 10724

A new Review! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Review!   A new Review! EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:16 pm

Yes I must admit the ingredients are not so friendly! You guys should put up some of your own reviews!
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
Gina
Starter
Starter
Gina

Temptations Points : 10718

A new Review! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Review!   A new Review! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:11 am

I used that shampoo before, and It wasn't that good, the scent was OK and so was everything else i guess...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new Review! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Review!   A new Review! Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Review!
Page 1 of 1