Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreenMachine
Starter
Starter
TheGreenMachine

Temptations Points : 10736

Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;) Empty
PostSubject: Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;)   Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:32 pm

Hello Everybody. My name is Thor. Yes, people call me Thor. Yes that is Thor. Okay well Christie is my friend so I have joined her forum. I am actually a great inspiration to the Green Squall products! I love many things, so bear with me here, for I hope I will not be much of a hassle. I am not that into skin (wait... It covers my body) lol but I take care of myself well so I am awaiting new suggestions!:alien:
Back to top Go down
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

Temptations Points : 10932

Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;)   Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:34 pm

It's a pleasure to meet you Thor!
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11523

PostSubject: Re: Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;)   Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Great of you to come aroud here Thor!
The Green Machine Totally fits you Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

PostSubject: Re: Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;)   Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:41 pm

I have to say, very creative avatars! Good Work both of you!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Temptations Points : 10724

PostSubject: Re: Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;)   Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:22 pm

Hello Great to see you again Thor. We will soon have the new products up! Meanwhile enjoy the forum!
Back to top Go down
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

PostSubject: Re: Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;)   Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:11 pm

Oh I just noticed that Thor only got four replies. How sad since he is such a green person!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;)   Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:48 pm

Lol are you teasing him?
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11523

PostSubject: Re: Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;)   Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:50 pm

Hope not Mike Wink
Thor helped us make the new Green Squall products, infact he made up the scent and name, and thats the set we're giving away, so he's part of the crew!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;)   Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:57 pm

YAY! 👽 isnt that alien thing his symbol?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;)   Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Aloha! I'm riding down the escalator to the NEON WONDERLAND! Just Kidding ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temptations Bath n' Body Forum :: The Social Side :: Introductions-
Jump to: