Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Anti-aging help?

Go down 
+3
Christie
MikeMana
Judie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Judie

Temptations Points : 10546

Anti-aging help? Empty
PostSubject: Anti-aging help?   Anti-aging help? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:09 pm

Hello everyone. As you may know, I am a new member. I turned 57 this year, and age seems to be catching up with me. Do any of you have any good products or tips i could try to help fine lines and wrinkles?
I am currently using the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream, but it doesn't seem to be helping. I've heard of the Ariona Skincare facial products, and many people say that natural products are better at the end, but I'm not quite sure. I am quite a picky person, most people call me that, and I usually need some opinions on a product before buying them.
Thank you all for your advice!
Judie Smile
Back to top Go down
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

Temptations Points : 10874

Anti-aging help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-aging help?   Anti-aging help? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Well being younger I haven't yet taken up with aging. I would truly recommend masks of all sorts to freshen up skin. For example sour cream masks which I saw another poster recommend on here. Honestly I haven't heard of the Ariona. Do they have a website I can take a look at? Since I am a guy, I don't really use much moisturizing creams other than a face wash and mask. Oh! and shaving cream, but I do know that Deli Skincare has some good anti-aging products. I suggest you wait for some more replies who can recommend better items than I. Good Luck Judie!
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11465

Anti-aging help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-aging help?   Anti-aging help? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:46 pm

MikeMana wrote:
Well being younger I haven't yet taken up with aging. I would truly recommend masks of all sorts to freshen up skin. For example sour cream masks which I saw another poster recommend on here. Honestly I haven't heard of the Ariona. Do they have a website I can take a look at? Since I am a guy, I don't really use much moisturizing creams other than a face wash and mask. Oh! and shaving cream, but I do know that Deli Skincare has some good anti-aging products. I suggest you wait for some more replies who can recommend better items than I. Good Luck Judie!

I actually did a review on Ariona Skincare. Here, its for you Mike Wink :
arionaskincare.com

By Deli skincare do you mean Skin deli or Delizioso skincare?

Yes like Mike said Dead sea masks will surely help, and since I'm at 24 so far I don't really know alot about Anti-Aging...
Agi is helpful in that area...Where are you when we need you?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
Agiagi
Agiagi

Temptations Points : 10584

Anti-aging help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-aging help?   Anti-aging help? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Christie wrote:
MikeMana wrote:

I actually did a review on Ariona Skincare. Here, its for you Mike Wink :
arionaskincare.com

By Deli skincare do you mean Skin deli or Delizioso skincare?

Yes like Mike said Dead sea masks will surely help, and since I'm at 24 so far I don't really know alot about Anti-Aging...
Agi is helpful in that area...Where are you when we need you?! Laughing

Great that I am on here right now isn't it lol
So firstly analyze what type of skin you have. Is it dry, normal or oily. I don't think you mentioned that in the post. That will really help me locate the right product for you. Also where do you live? The climate will really affect the desicion! I have lots of experience so trust me. I can recommend a full regimen if you like as well. Also if you don't want to post here your info just PM me!
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Anti-aging help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-aging help?   Anti-aging help? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Thank god Agi!!!

Anywho, From what it says on Judie's profile she's in Markham...
Back to top Go down
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

Anti-aging help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-aging help?   Anti-aging help? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:41 pm

I think Agi will answer soon but it looks like the Ariona line is mainly for skin firming with the Camu Camu and Argan! I would try the sample package with the regimen if I where you. It's very nice that it is 100% Natural and over 80% organic it looks like!
Back to top Go down
Judie

Anti-aging help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-aging help?   Anti-aging help? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:08 am

Thank you all for replying. Christie, did you like the products? My skin type is normal from what I know. Yes, I live in Markham. Thanks again! And I'll be sure to try some masks. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheGreenMachine
Starter
Starter
TheGreenMachine

Temptations Points : 10678

Anti-aging help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-aging help?   Anti-aging help? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:38 pm

Is their cleanser at all good??
Back to top Go down
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

Anti-aging help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-aging help?   Anti-aging help? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:29 pm

I havent tried the Ariona line yet, though I am looking into trying Smile
Back to top Go down
MilaTaylor
Starter
Starter
MilaTaylor

Temptations Points : 10699

Anti-aging help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-aging help?   Anti-aging help? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:05 pm

I haven't tried it, maybe Christie would give some info...
Back to top Go down
http://milataylor.blogspot.com
Judie

Anti-aging help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-aging help?   Anti-aging help? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Agi, Christie, Any Help?
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Anti-aging help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-aging help?   Anti-aging help? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:33 pm

Umm, Agi needs to answer more than me doesn't she?
Ok, well Ariona Skincare is pretty good, I mean the products, but pricey for some. I love the cleanser Soap bar, its amazing, and the smell is lightly herby, and difficult to describe LOL.
Tina, Where are you???
She's the one who tried the whole mini set, so let me go email her to get here, its been 3 days since this forum has started and she still hasn't come...
Back to top Go down
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

Anti-aging help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-aging help?   Anti-aging help? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Waiting on Tina here... Neutral and Agio as well Where are those girls?
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Anti-aging help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-aging help?   Anti-aging help? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:12 pm

Agio?
LOL Mike, I know, and Tina said she would be here a few days ago...
Back to top Go down
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

Anti-aging help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-aging help?   Anti-aging help? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:39 am

Oh, my mistake. Are we still waiting here? I am so sorry Ju, I will have to call her up personally! Now if only I had a number to dial!
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Anti-aging help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-aging help?   Anti-aging help? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:18 pm

LOL!

Yeah still not here Surprised
Back to top Go down
Judie

Anti-aging help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-aging help?   Anti-aging help? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:19 am

And not here
Back to top Go down
Gina
Starter
Starter
Gina

Temptations Points : 10660

Anti-aging help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-aging help?   Anti-aging help? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:21 pm

What? yes she is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anti-aging help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-aging help?   Anti-aging help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anti-aging help?
Page 1 of 1