Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose


Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog inGallery

Share
 

 Eczema

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeeH
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 7
Temptations Points : 7078
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2009-11-17

Eczema Empty
PostSubject: Eczema   Eczema EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:39 pm

I don't have skin problems, but lots people have Eczema, and I was wodering if anyone knew how to heal of help it.
Back to top Go down
DeeDooey
Formulator
Formulator
DeeDooey

Posts : 126
Temptations Points : 7417
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 38
Location : Ottawa

Eczema Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eczema   Eczema EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:17 pm

I' myself don't know....
But I'm sure someone helpful will answer Wink
Back to top Go down
http://deedooey.blogspot.com
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

Posts : 126
Temptations Points : 7440
Thanks : 5
Join date : 2009-11-13

Eczema Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eczema   Eczema EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:53 pm

You should try the Mustela Stelatopia Moisturizing Cream. It helped my friend who had the disease. http://www.skinstore.com/p-4750-Mustela-Stelatopia-Moisturizing-Cream.aspx?PID=1925972
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Posts : 331
Temptations Points : 8031
Thanks : 4
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 33
Location : Canada

Eczema Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eczema   Eczema EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:27 pm

MikeMana wrote:
You should try the Mustela Stelatopia Moisturizing Cream. It helped my friend who had the disease. http://www.skinstore.com/p-4750-Mustela-Stelatopia-Moisturizing-Cream.aspx?PID=1925972

I wish I could test it out (well not really cause then I'd have to have eczema)
But if it works another good find from you Mike

.......................................
Eczema Christie

Eczema Saying0
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
Gina
Starter
Starter
Gina

Posts : 57
Temptations Points : 7226
Thanks : 1
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 30

Eczema Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eczema   Eczema EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Christie wrote:
MikeMana wrote:
You should try the Mustela Stelatopia Moisturizing Cream. It helped my friend who had the disease. http://www.skinstore.com/p-4750-Mustela-Stelatopia-Moisturizing-Cream.aspx?PID=1925972

I wish I could test it out (well not really cause then I'd have to have eczema)
But if it works another good find from you Mike

Ahh Chris you're going around praising Mike all the time!
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Posts : 331
Temptations Points : 8031
Thanks : 4
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 33
Location : Canada

Eczema Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eczema   Eczema EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Gina wrote:
Christie wrote:
MikeMana wrote:
You should try the Mustela Stelatopia Moisturizing Cream. It helped my friend who had the disease. http://www.skinstore.com/p-4750-Mustela-Stelatopia-Moisturizing-Cream.aspx?PID=1925972

I wish I could test it out (well not really cause then I'd have to have eczema)
But if it works another good find from you Mike

Ahh Chris you're going around praising Mike all the time!

Well, I don't praise for nothing Smile

.......................................
Eczema Christie

Eczema Saying0
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

Posts : 126
Temptations Points : 7440
Thanks : 5
Join date : 2009-11-13

Eczema Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eczema   Eczema EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:55 pm

You guys are very nice! Sorry I missed out allot on here!
Back to top Go down
laurahill
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 1
Temptations Points : 5969
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 34
Location : USA

Eczema Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eczema   Eczema EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:20 am

Applying dead sea salt in affected skin regularly is the best way to treat eczema.
I have been also read many articles about oatmeal used for treating eczema..Rubbing the paste of oatmeal and honey on affected area of the skin twice in a week is helps to reduces the dry and itchiness of the skin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astermeds.com/
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Posts : 331
Temptations Points : 8031
Thanks : 4
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 33
Location : Canada

Eczema Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eczema   Eczema EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:54 am

Welcome to the forum, laurahill! It sounds like a nice, natural, and homemade way to treat eczema! Thanks for posting Smile

.......................................
Eczema Christie

Eczema Saying0
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
Sponsored content




Eczema Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eczema   Eczema Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Eczema
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temptations Bath n' Body Forum :: The Skincare Side :: Skin Conditions-
Jump to: