Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

I hope that this really does gain some pace.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

Temptations Points : 10960

I hope that this really does gain some pace. Empty
PostSubject: I hope that this really does gain some pace.   I hope that this really does gain some pace. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11551

PostSubject: Re: I hope that this really does gain some pace.   I hope that this really does gain some pace. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:42 pm

It will take a while for them to even include it in their formula, Don't even mention them becomig natural (speaking about all synthetic companies) umm
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

Temptations Points : 10960

PostSubject: Re: I hope that this really does gain some pace.   I hope that this really does gain some pace. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Do you think so? Maybe the world will really change for the better. I only hope..
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

PostSubject: Re: I hope that this really does gain some pace.   I hope that this really does gain some pace. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:51 pm

Me too...
But I'm sure some companies (Like L'Oreal etc) wont make their products all natural...I mean they got this far, and now they think they shouldn't change cause people like the way they are umm
Back to top Go down
Don
Starter
Starter
Don

Temptations Points : 10743

PostSubject: Re: I hope that this really does gain some pace.   I hope that this really does gain some pace. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:36 am

Jeeze synthetics, The world is changing...You're not! You should, but you're not, so people will forget you and think synthetic is Yesterday. No really, everything gets forgotten, thats the way life is Smile UNLESS they change to natural IN TIME!!!
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

PostSubject: Re: I hope that this really does gain some pace.   I hope that this really does gain some pace. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:09 pm

Well said Laughing
BUT some places like LUSH, its better for them to stay synthetic (but they are partly natural Wink)
Back to top Go down
DeeDooey
Formulator
Formulator
DeeDooey

Temptations Points : 10937

PostSubject: Re: I hope that this really does gain some pace.   I hope that this really does gain some pace. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:24 pm

YES LUSH needs to stay how it is, or else the world will end...at least for LUSH lovers, like me umm
Back to top Go down
http://deedooey.blogspot.com
Gina
Starter
Starter
Gina

Temptations Points : 10746

PostSubject: Re: I hope that this really does gain some pace.   I hope that this really does gain some pace. EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:22 pm

And like some people say, anti aging is better synthetic too
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

PostSubject: Re: I hope that this really does gain some pace.   I hope that this really does gain some pace. EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Gina wrote:
And like some people say, anti aging is better synthetic too
Not really...
I'm sure some natural ingredients do just as good as synthetics
Back to top Go down
Gina
Starter
Starter
Gina

Temptations Points : 10746

PostSubject: Re: I hope that this really does gain some pace.   I hope that this really does gain some pace. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:34 pm

*Some*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope that this really does gain some pace.   I hope that this really does gain some pace. Empty

Back to top Go down

I hope that this really does gain some pace.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temptations Bath n' Body Forum :: The Skincare Side :: Basic Skincare-
Jump to: