Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Under Eye rollers?

Go down 
+4
MilaTaylor
LillyK
DeeDooey
Christie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11521

Under Eye rollers? Empty
PostSubject: Under Eye rollers?   Under Eye rollers? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Ok, so I went to the womens life style show, and found this brand there, Petal Organics. I got a few products, but there was this eye roller for under eye wrinkles, smile/frown marks & crows feet. I don't have any of them (except smile marks) but most people say that its easier to prevent it before it comes. Anyone think I'll need it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
DeeDooey
Formulator
Formulator
DeeDooey

Temptations Points : 10907

Under Eye rollers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Eye rollers?   Under Eye rollers? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:59 pm

I searched it up and it looks interesting. I might have to try it. I smile and laugh waaay too much Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://deedooey.blogspot.com
LillyK
LillyK

Temptations Points : 10585

Under Eye rollers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Eye rollers?   Under Eye rollers? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:33 pm

It sounds interesting. Petal Organics I mean.
Back to top Go down
MilaTaylor
Starter
Starter
MilaTaylor

Temptations Points : 10755

Under Eye rollers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Eye rollers?   Under Eye rollers? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:15 pm

I've heard of the brand and I'm thinking of trying it myself. I use the Watermelon CoQ10 Delizioso skincare set for Anti Ageing
Back to top Go down
http://milataylor.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Temptations Points : 10722

Under Eye rollers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Eye rollers?   Under Eye rollers? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:08 pm

The ingredients sound very good I mean take this apart and you will have alot of usefull stuff:

**Certified Organic - Full Ingredients: **Aloe Vera Juice, **Green Tea Infusion, PHYTO-PETAL Bio-active Complex which includes: Fresh Wildgrown Red & Pink Rose Petals, **Fresh Mandarine Peels, **Fresh Lemon Peels, Wildgrown Rhodiola petals, Wildgrown Jasmine Petals, Wildgrown Immortelle Petals, **Orris Root, Saffron Petals, **Alpine Lavender Petals, **Neroli Petals, **Chamomile Petals, Wildgrown Corn Flower Petals, Wildgrown Mimosa Petals, Yucca Root, **Calendula Petals, **Rosemary, Acai Berries, Reservatrol, Camu Camu Berries, and Non GMO Vitamin E infused on fresh fruit oils of **Olive, Cucumber, **Watermelon, **Evening Primrose, **Argan, **Rice Bran, **Soy Bean, and Grapeseed. **Aloe Oil, **Green Tea Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, **Noni Fruit Extract, Suma and Lacuma fruit powders, Chlorophylle, AHA (Glycolic, Tartaric, Lactic, and Citric), Rice Peptides, Essential Oils of Rosa Damascena, Yarrow Blue, **Fennel, **Carrot, **Green Tea, Summer Savory, Jasmine, **Lavender Bulgaria, and Ylang Ylang.
Back to top Go down
Don
Starter
Starter
Don

Temptations Points : 10713

Under Eye rollers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Eye rollers?   Under Eye rollers? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Admin wrote:
The ingredients sound very good I mean take this apart and you will have alot of usefull stuff:

**Certified Organic - Full Ingredients: **Aloe Vera Juice, **Green Tea Infusion, PHYTO-PETAL Bio-active Complex which includes: Fresh Wildgrown Red & Pink Rose Petals, **Fresh Mandarine Peels, **Fresh Lemon Peels, Wildgrown Rhodiola petals, Wildgrown Jasmine Petals, Wildgrown Immortelle Petals, **Orris Root, Saffron Petals, **Alpine Lavender Petals, **Neroli Petals, **Chamomile Petals, Wildgrown Corn Flower Petals, Wildgrown Mimosa Petals, Yucca Root, **Calendula Petals, **Rosemary, Acai Berries, Reservatrol, Camu Camu Berries, and Non GMO Vitamin E infused on fresh fruit oils of **Olive, Cucumber, **Watermelon, **Evening Primrose, **Argan, **Rice Bran, **Soy Bean, and Grapeseed. **Aloe Oil, **Green Tea Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, **Noni Fruit Extract, Suma and Lacuma fruit powders, Chlorophylle, AHA (Glycolic, Tartaric, Lactic, and Citric), Rice Peptides, Essential Oils of Rosa Damascena, Yarrow Blue, **Fennel, **Carrot, **Green Tea, Summer Savory, Jasmine, **Lavender Bulgaria, and Ylang Ylang.

Thank goodness those arn't in science talk, otherwise I would be like:

"too...long...too...confusing...Don...can't...read...no...more..." and black out.

Anywho yep it sounds like a good product Smile
Back to top Go down
TheGreenMachine
Starter
Starter
TheGreenMachine

Temptations Points : 10734

Under Eye rollers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Eye rollers?   Under Eye rollers? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:08 pm

TGM thinks he would black out along with Don. Science was never his thing!
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11521

Under Eye rollers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Eye rollers?   Under Eye rollers? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:12 pm

LOL Thor nice to see your around!
Back to top Go down
DeeDooey
Formulator
Formulator
DeeDooey

Temptations Points : 10907

Under Eye rollers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Eye rollers?   Under Eye rollers? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:34 pm

I ordered today morning and it should be on its way. I ordered a few other things as well. I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
http://deedooey.blogspot.com
Ickitt
Ickitt

Temptations Points : 10437

Under Eye rollers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Eye rollers?   Under Eye rollers? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:04 pm

I'll have to look this company up!
Back to top Go down
MilaTaylor
Starter
Starter
MilaTaylor

Temptations Points : 10755

Under Eye rollers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Eye rollers?   Under Eye rollers? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:15 pm

DeeDooey wrote:
I ordered today morning and it should be on its way. I ordered a few other things as well. I can't wait!

hmm, speaking of the eye roller, did you get your order yet Jon?
Back to top Go down
http://milataylor.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Under Eye rollers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Eye rollers?   Under Eye rollers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Under Eye rollers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temptations Bath n' Body Forum :: The Skincare Side :: Anti-Aging-
Jump to: