Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Ariona Skincare product descriptions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Judie

Temptations Points : 10626

Ariona Skincare product descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Ariona Skincare product descriptions   Ariona Skincare product descriptions EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:24 pm

I didn't get a chance to try everything since it arrived just an hour ago, but let me describe everything!
The Ariona Gel Cleanser is very large. Very, very, large. Much larger than I expected. It smells very nice and very lightly, like all of the other products. A herby sort of scent. the testure is like a usual gel cleanser.
The Ariona Facial Cream SPF 20 looks very moisturizing. It has a not too thin, not too thick texture, and also smells very nice. Its also quite fast absorbing. I got to try it!Ariona Skincare product descriptions 194778
The Ariona Moisturizing Lip balm is very nice. Its very refreshing and works great on my lips.
The Ariona Cleansing Bar Smells very nice, and its very creamy actually. It leaves a nice feeling after washing. I didn't get to try it on my face, but I did on my hands.
The Ariona Soothing Facial Oil also smells very nice. It also has a nice texture to it.
The Ariona Detoxifying Facial Mask Looks very nice, and smalls more like clay than herbal plants Ariona Skincare product descriptions 194778 . I didn't get to try it, but I will this evening, and post how I like all the products.
The Ariona Healing Balm looks very nice. Its hard butter, like a balm is supposed to be, but not that hard. The testure reminds me of the lip balm for some reason Ariona Skincare product descriptions 926949
Well I like all of the products so far, and I am going to post an update when I try them all -- very soon.
I also got the facial scrub, and its just amazing! I adore it Ariona Skincare product descriptions 194778
http://arionaskincare.com/index.html
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11545

Ariona Skincare product descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariona Skincare product descriptions   Ariona Skincare product descriptions EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Hi Judie! Glad that you like the products! They sound real nice Smile Tell us your results.
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com

Ariona Skincare product descriptions
Page 1 of 1