Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

GMO foods

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeDooey
Formulator
Formulator
DeeDooey

Temptations Points : 10933

GMO foods Empty
PostSubject: GMO foods   GMO foods EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:38 pm

I have recently read (Not sure where exactly) that corn that was GMO'd to be sweeter causes Spleen cancer 40% more than regular corn. Many things in grocery stores could be GMO'd to be bigger, better tasting, and grow more fruit. I saw huge carrots (And tried them), they were very sweet and juicy. Now that I know, I don't think I'll be getting them anymore umm
and planting our own plants might not be a solution to a GMO free life, what if the seeds are from GMO'd plants Surprised
Any opinions or info about GMO foods?
Back to top Go down
http://deedooey.blogspot.com
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11547

GMO foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: GMO foods   GMO foods EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Oi
GMO causing cancer? Sad another thing added to the list
-synthetic food
-synthetic skincare
-pollution
-GMO
-dirty/food water
-the sun
-fake tanning
What else? Anyone want to add anything?
well, Jonny, what I think is this is bad, very bad, you enevr know what is GMO or not, its not like they have GMO FREE labels on fruits and veggies
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
DeeDooey
Formulator
Formulator
DeeDooey

Temptations Points : 10933

GMO foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: GMO foods   GMO foods EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:53 pm

I guess so Christie. :l There are lots of things that cause cancer on the planet.
Back to top Go down
http://deedooey.blogspot.com
Ickitt
Ickitt

Temptations Points : 10463

GMO foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: GMO foods   GMO foods EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:01 pm

I buy my produce from farmers markets, because more often than not,they come directly from sellers farms and have not been altered. They understand that people go to them because they don't want food that was scientifically altered! When I do go to the grocery store, there is a small section of organic produce within the larger produce section. It's not very big though. I don't know what it's like in Canada, but if you have farmers markets or things that are similar, go to one and then stop at a grocery store. After awhile, you'll be able to tell the difference in some fruits and vegetables.
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

GMO foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: GMO foods   GMO foods EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Ickitt wrote:
I buy my produce from farmers markets, because more often than not,they come directly from sellers farms and have not been altered. They understand that people go to them because they don't want food that was scientifically altered! When I do go to the grocery store, there is a small section of organic produce within the larger produce section. It's not very big though. I don't know what it's like in Canada, but if you have farmers markets or things that are similar, go to one and then stop at a grocery store. After awhile, you'll be able to tell the difference in some fruits and vegetables.

Here in London there aren't much farmer markets. Only a few, and they mostly sell meat. The organic section here in my local grocery store is actually quite large, but they still have preservatives etc. in them to keep them fresh (I mean milk products, meat, and others, not fruits or veggies.) But I buy organic when I have the chance. Wink
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

GMO foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: GMO foods   GMO foods EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Oh man, no more broccoflower umm
Back to top Go down
Agiagi
Agiagi

Temptations Points : 10666

GMO foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: GMO foods   GMO foods EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:20 pm

I don't know but I am mostly pretty busy and buy frozen ready made meals. Are those GMO too?
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

GMO foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: GMO foods   GMO foods EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Agiagi wrote:
I don't know but I am mostly pretty busy and buy frozen ready made meals. Are those GMO too?

No idea Agatha, but from things I've heard, people said that tomatoes, apples (etc) are misted with EDTA! Now that I call a nightmare GMO foods 541659
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GMO foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: GMO foods   GMO foods Empty

Back to top Go down

GMO foods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temptations Bath n' Body Forum :: Other Than Skincare... :: Food-
Jump to: