Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Makeup Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arkilc04

Temptations Points : 9866

Makeup Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Makeup Suggestions   Makeup Suggestions EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:59 am

Hey all, I'm new to the forum and was wondering if anyone has tried any good brands of all natural/organic makeup? I'm looking for mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner and foundation. I've tried a few brands but haven't been happy with the coverage or lasting power. I was thinking about trying Rejuva Minerals, but they have some ingredients that I'm not fond of. Any suggestions?

Alicia
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11545

Makeup Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeup Suggestions   Makeup Suggestions EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi Alicia, welcome to the forum Smile
I used to use bare escentuals alot but they're not fully 100% natural so now I'm only using Delizioso Skincare (They don't have alot of cosmetics) and some 100% Pure.

Best of luck Smile

Last edited by Christie on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
arkilc04

Temptations Points : 9866

Makeup Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeup Suggestions   Makeup Suggestions EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:42 pm

Thanks Christie! Do you wear the eyeshadows from Delizioso? I use their skincare line and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I was wondering how the eyeshadows wear though? If they separate etc? Is the other name a brand, or were you just talking about Delizioso? Sorry for so many questions!
Back to top Go down
Agiagi
Agiagi

Temptations Points : 10664

Makeup Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeup Suggestions   Makeup Suggestions EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:08 pm

I actually never tried the Delizioso Makeup except for the Pink Pop shadows and they were great! Very neutral long lasting colors. But for most of my makeup I use Bare Minerals and Laura Mercier, they aren't 100% natural but they are amazing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11545

Makeup Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeup Suggestions   Makeup Suggestions EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:31 pm

arkilc04 wrote:
Thanks Christie! Do you wear the eyeshadows from Delizioso? I use their skincare line and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I was wondering how the eyeshadows wear though? If they separate etc? Is the other name a brand, or were you just talking about Delizioso? Sorry for so many questions!

No problem! Smile

I tried the Forest Myths & Sparkly Pearls palatte's from Delizioso Skincare and they were really good for 100% natural! They're definitely coomparable to other synthetic cosmetic brand that are out there, and that I've tried before. They don't seperate at all, and they are REALLY highly pigmented, so you need just a little. They're not oily, and they last long once you put them on. I also tried their foundations & lip colors, the foundation I tried covers up very well, and the lip stains are great too! I'm thinking of trying their Mascara with my next order. I'm also a big fan of their Bath and Body, they have amazing scents...

100% Pure is a different brand:
Website
I tried their cosmetics once, a while ago (I tried their blush, and it was very nice!), but I don't really use them much now, cause I don't use a really lot of makeup or blush, and I'm still using the ones I've got from Delizioso Skincare. Best of luck Wink!
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
Sponsored content

Makeup Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makeup Suggestions   Makeup Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Makeup Suggestions
Page 1 of 1