Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Naural vs. Synthetic??

Go down 
+2
Christie
Gina
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gina
Starter
Starter
Gina

Temptations Points : 10758

Naural vs. Synthetic?? Empty
PostSubject: Naural vs. Synthetic??   Naural vs. Synthetic?? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:36 pm

Hi everyone!

Ok so I was wondering on what all of you gals and guys think bout natural and what you all think of synthetic.
I mostly use synthetic stuff, but like most people say its not good for your health and all.
I know all the good stuff about natural products, but sometimes you can't really find what you want for good prices, know what I'm saying?
So guys give me all the inside scoops!

♥️Gina♥️
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11563

PostSubject: Re: Naural vs. Synthetic??   Naural vs. Synthetic?? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:13 pm

Hey Gina!

Umm, I try to get bath stuff thats atleast 40% natural. Started doing that ever since I found out that most of it goes into your skin, even if you wash it off! Surprised
Since the holidays are coming soon, you should look out for some good holiday offers, like I'm pretty sure Delizioso Skincare is having a 3 free samples thing, with 100% pure you can get free stuff with your order, With Weleda you get free shipping etc.
So look out for those Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
Gina
Starter
Starter
Gina

PostSubject: Re: Naural vs. Synthetic??   Naural vs. Synthetic?? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:43 pm

I'll check the ones you mentioned out and see if some others have some holiday offers. Can't belive I didn't think of that haha.
Back to top Go down
Gina
Starter
Starter
Gina

PostSubject: Re: Naural vs. Synthetic??   Naural vs. Synthetic?? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:17 am

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
MilaTaylor
Starter
Starter
MilaTaylor

Temptations Points : 10797

PostSubject: Re: Naural vs. Synthetic??   Naural vs. Synthetic?? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:24 am

I go with atleast 80% natural.
If you but alot of cheaper synthetic its bad in the end, so I use just natural, you live only once right?
Back to top Go down
http://milataylor.blogspot.com
Gina
Starter
Starter
Gina

PostSubject: Re: Naural vs. Synthetic??   Naural vs. Synthetic?? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:04 pm

I see...
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

PostSubject: Re: Naural vs. Synthetic??   Naural vs. Synthetic?? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:25 pm

This should be in Basic skincare...
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

PostSubject: Re: Naural vs. Synthetic??   Naural vs. Synthetic?? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:28 pm

*Moved to basic skincare*
Back to top Go down
tinytina
tinytina

Temptations Points : 10598

PostSubject: Re: Naural vs. Synthetic??   Naural vs. Synthetic?? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:45 pm

I believe in natural skincare. I mean after all we care what we eat and we should care for our skin. I am also an organic person because natural is not only the key for we should all live pesticide free! hehe that is a rhyme isn't it? Believe me it was by accident.
Back to top Go down
TheGreenMachine
Starter
Starter
TheGreenMachine

Temptations Points : 10776

PostSubject: Re: Naural vs. Synthetic??   Naural vs. Synthetic?? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:04 pm

TGM thinks that natural is far better
Back to top Go down
Ickitt
Ickitt

Temptations Points : 10479

PostSubject: Re: Naural vs. Synthetic??   Naural vs. Synthetic?? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:28 pm

Generally natural products are better because the products you use eventually get into your bloodstream. If it's mostly synthetic, it could be a problem. I'd say with the exception of some of my makeup and 3 hair styling products, all of the things I use are either all natural or organic. The only reason to really use synthetic products is when you find they perform above and beyond better than the natural alternative, you know? It's also a balancing act I think. I don't wear make up or use my 3 haircare products everyday and that helps. I shop for my natural and organic products at vitacost.com. They have all natural skincare, bodycare and haircare products at great prices. Hope this helps. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheGreenMachine
Starter
Starter
TheGreenMachine

Temptations Points : 10776

PostSubject: Re: Naural vs. Synthetic??   Naural vs. Synthetic?? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:46 pm

I try hard as well...Sometimes though my budget fails. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naural vs. Synthetic??   Naural vs. Synthetic?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Naural vs. Synthetic??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temptations Bath n' Body Forum :: The Skincare Side :: Basic Skincare-
Jump to: