Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Referrers?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11549

Referrers? Empty
PostSubject: Referrers?   Referrers? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:27 pm

You have probably seen the Referrer space on your profile. Well, for example, If I was a reguler member, not the owner, I could go tell my friend about this forum, and she would put my username into the referrer space. I would get 300 Temptations points for getting someone to join.
You can get points that way too!
Just tell someone about this forum, and make sure to tell them your username, and to tell us that you referred them.
Don't try to make fake users, all referring to you, or even one...because we will know and you don't get your Temptations points for being greedy Cool Tongue

Last edited by Christie on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
tinytina
tinytina

Temptations Points : 10584

Referrers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referrers?   Referrers? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Oh that's cool! It would be cool if we also had like a reputation thing which some of us could add to. What do you think Chris??
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11549

Referrers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referrers?   Referrers? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Sort of like a thumbs up and thumbs down?
I can do that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
Sponsored content

Referrers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referrers?   Referrers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Referrers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temptations Bath n' Body Forum :: *Forum News*-
Jump to: