Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

What bath products do Ya'll use?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gina
Starter
Starter
Gina

Temptations Points : 10758

What bath products do Ya'll use? Empty
PostSubject: What bath products do Ya'll use?   What bath products do Ya'll use? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:18 pm

What stuff do you guys use, and whats the best?
Back to top Go down
LillyK
LillyK

Temptations Points : 10627

PostSubject: Re: What bath products do Ya'll use?   What bath products do Ya'll use? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:38 pm

I use the BAYLIS AND HARDING shower gels though it does sometimes irritate due to the smell, so I usually use body bars.
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11563

PostSubject: Re: What bath products do Ya'll use?   What bath products do Ya'll use? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:20 pm

Many...Many...very many Smile
Delizioso Skincare, LUSH, I've Tried Baylis And Harding before...well thats just the beggining... Tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
Gina
Starter
Starter
Gina

Temptations Points : 10758

PostSubject: Re: What bath products do Ya'll use?   What bath products do Ya'll use? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Feel free to list them Chris Wink
Back to top Go down
Ickitt
Ickitt

Temptations Points : 10479

PostSubject: Re: What bath products do Ya'll use?   What bath products do Ya'll use? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:11 pm

I use bar soaps because they last longer and usually don't have any chemicals in them (although LUSH bar soaps do, but we'll forgive them Tongue). I use Total Bliss Gourmet Soap (totalblissgourmetsoap.com). They're handmade and have ingredients like olive, coconut, palm and fragrance oils, cocoa butter, goats milk and rosmary extract. And they have cool scents like 'Love Spell' for those of you who like the Victoria Secret line of the same name. I also use Giovanni Exfoliating Body Bar in 'Cool Mint Lemonade' (vitacost.com). I love this soap! It's so refreshing with the lemon and mint! I also use the salt scrub in the same scent which gives you a slight cooling sensation.
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11563

PostSubject: Re: What bath products do Ya'll use?   What bath products do Ya'll use? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:30 pm

Ickitt wrote:
I use bar soaps because they last longer and usually don't have any chemicals in them (although LUSH bar soaps do, but we'll forgive them Tongue). I use Total Bliss Gourmet Soap (totalblissgourmetsoap.com). They're handmade and have ingredients like olive, coconut, palm and fragrance oils, cocoa butter, goats milk and rosmary extract. And they have cool scents like 'Love Spell' for those of you who like the Victoria Secret line of the same name. I also use Giovanni Exfoliating Body Bar in 'Cool Mint Lemonade' (vitacost.com). I love this soap! It's so refreshing with the lemon and mint! I also use the salt scrub in the same scent which gives you a slight cooling sensation.

Lush will always be forgiven by me too What bath products do Ya'll use? 98811

The Total Bliss soap bars look nice. Might have to try them sometimes. I like using exfoliating soap bars, they're like scrubs and soaps at the same time What bath products do Ya'll use? 194778 My favorite exfoliating bar is probably the Delizioso Skincare Poppy Seed Grapefruit bar, the poppy seeds are really nice, and its smells lovely Though citrus scents aren't my favorite, this one I love. I also like the 100% Pure soap bars. I've tried Peach butter, and its scent was amazing. I loved it. when I order from them again, I'll probably be getting the Vanilla butter one.
I get lots of different things for my bath/shower, and I don't think I can list them all but I'll list them as I buy them. What bath products do Ya'll use? 425405
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What bath products do Ya'll use?   What bath products do Ya'll use? Empty

Back to top Go down

What bath products do Ya'll use?
Page 1 of 1