Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

At home mask for blemishes...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

Temptations Points : 10964

At home mask for blemishes... Empty
PostSubject: At home mask for blemishes...   At home mask for blemishes... EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:11 pm

If any of you guys have problems with blemishes, this will truly help you out.
I call it the tomato treatment. You guys may think that that is weird, but believe me it really does help. I had a girl friend that had really bad blemishes and I did her some facials with this and it helped out. Of course I do also recommend Tea Tree essential oil and Lemongrass along with it but that is for next time Smile
What you will need:
1 Tomato, ripe and chopped
1 tsp Lemon juice (if you have sensitive skin, go with 1/2)
1 Tablespoon instant oatmeal
1 Tablespoon Organic Honey
Blend everything until it is combined. Apply to skin, making sure the mixture is thick enough to stay on blemished areas: cheeks, forehead, or chin. If necessary, add a bit more oatmeal to thicken the mask. Leave it on for 10 minutes, then scrub it off with a clean washcloth dipped in warm water.
Best of luck, and may all your blemishes disapear.
Mike Mana
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11555

PostSubject: Re: At home mask for blemishes...   At home mask for blemishes... EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Mike the Miracle recipe man does his Miracles once again. I'll make sure to try this as soon as I get some free time Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

PostSubject: Re: At home mask for blemishes...   At home mask for blemishes... EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:01 am

Just wondering how you are with blemishes christie?? If you have issues I can help more than just this mask! I honestly just enjoy helping great people like you.
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

PostSubject: Re: At home mask for blemishes...   At home mask for blemishes... EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:06 am

I don't think I have too many blemishes but You know how it is. Sometimes its easier to cover up than to remove the whole issue thats causing them Rolling Eyes
Sometimes I have a few pimples there, some irritated skin here. Times change, and so does skin, so I think this might be the perfect recipe to use anytimes something comes up Smile
Especially since you can easily find a Tomato, Lemon juice, Honey, and oatmeal around your house or local grocery shop. AND since it probably takes around 5-10 minutes to make it (just a guess) and you need to keep it on for around 10 minutes I'm sure I can manage to keep it on while even writing on the forum, so It probably won't waste time at all!
Thanks Wink
Mind me blabbering off about all this Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

PostSubject: Re: At home mask for blemishes...   At home mask for blemishes... EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:38 am

Ok great! I am really glad that the recipe might help you Christie. Just another suggestion. If a pimple pops up after the mask apply some Tea Tree, Lemongrass, and Lavender Essential oil to it. It will help you with clear skin. Luck!
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

PostSubject: Re: At home mask for blemishes...   At home mask for blemishes... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Mike, I'm moving this to recipes Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At home mask for blemishes...   At home mask for blemishes... Empty

Back to top Go down

At home mask for blemishes...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temptations Bath n' Body Forum :: The Skincare Side :: Recipe's-
Jump to: