Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Anyone heard of this?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

Temptations Points : 11569

Anyone heard of this? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone heard of this?   Anyone heard of this? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:29 pm

Body Powder
Its supposed to be a 'natural' substitute to Talc powder.
From what I see online, it looks as though its slowly gaining popularity, or was it me who missed it being here all along? 😕
Some of the products look nice and I was wondering if any of you guys have tried it and if it worked well for any of you guys...they do look pretty tempting Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
DeeDooey
Formulator
Formulator
DeeDooey

Temptations Points : 10955

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of this?   Anyone heard of this? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Oh yes I have heard and actully used some body powder before. I used the Sedona Products CRYSTALUX CRYSTAL BODY POWDER which I loved, it smelled great and left me smooth-skinned. It also left me smelling lovely, which I love Smile
It didn't irritate my skin either (which is very good since I have very,very sensitive skin)
I reccomend it 100%
Back to top Go down
http://deedooey.blogspot.com
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of this?   Anyone heard of this? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 am

hmm, and where would I possibly find that online? Do they have it in local stores or just online? Where did you get it? Sorry for all the questions but when I get interested about something, and wanna know more about...thats me Wink
Back to top Go down
Don
Starter
Starter
Don

Temptations Points : 10761

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of this?   Anyone heard of this? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:33 am

I saw some of the powder and it reminds me of baby powder for older people LOL Laughing
What? I like baby powder Rolling Eyes
Well...not really actually
Back to top Go down
Gina
Starter
Starter
Gina

Temptations Points : 10764

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of this?   Anyone heard of this? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Don wrote:
I saw some of the powder and it reminds me of baby powder for older people LOL Laughing
What? I like baby powder Rolling Eyes
Well...not really actually

ROFL baby powder??? Surprised Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MikeMana
Formulator
Formulator
MikeMana

Temptations Points : 10978

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of this?   Anyone heard of this? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Do you all mean body powder?
Back to top Go down
Christie
Admin
Admin
Christie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of this?   Anyone heard of this? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:53 pm

MikeMana wrote:
Do you all mean body powder?

Yep, body powder....
Mike where are you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of this?   Anyone heard of this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone heard of this?
Page 1 of 1