Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Akamuti- African Red Tree Butter Soap Bar Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MilaTaylor
Starter
Starter
MilaTaylor

Temptations Points : 10797

Akamuti- African Red Tree Butter Soap Bar Review Empty
PostSubject: Akamuti- African Red Tree Butter Soap Bar Review   Akamuti- African Red Tree Butter Soap Bar Review EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Akamuti- African Red Tree Butter Soap Bar Review
This soap is very moisturizing thanks to all the soothing oils and butters it contains.It is Un-Scented- Just like most of their soaps, and the only smell i smell when i get really close to it, is the faint smell of fresh butters, which is very hard to discribe- and i am not going to now. It leaves your hands very soft, and soothed, which is a good thing..of coarse, and is all natural, as are all the things i use.

Overall, this is what i have to say (out of 5 stars) :
Rating: *****
Summer Use: ****
Spring Use: ****
Fall Use: *****
Winter Use: *****
Smell: NA
Moisturizing: ****
Recommend: Yes

Yours Truly,

-Mila T.

http://www.akamuti.co.uk/products/new/african-red-tree-butter-soap-bar-110g/