Temptations Bath n' Body Forum
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Hello, And welcome to the Temptations Bath n' Body forum!
You are currently visiting as a Guest. To get all the options that members get, including posting and entering polls, please press the 'Register' button below.
If you are already a member, please log in by either clicking the button below, or closing this message and pressing the link on the right saying 'Log in'
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please write to us at temptationsbathnbodyforum@ymail.com
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our forum!

Christie & Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post about skincare, bath n' body, and all that jazz with people all over the world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Akamuti - African Black Soap Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MilaTaylor
Starter
Starter
MilaTaylor

Temptations Points : 10797

Akamuti - African Black Soap Review Empty
PostSubject: Akamuti - African Black Soap Review   Akamuti - African Black Soap Review EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Akamuti - African Black Soap Review
I found Akamuti while trying to find all natural skincare. I took a look at their African black soap, and found it very interesting, because 40% of the soap bar is made form butters, and it is all natural, and seems to have great properties. I decided to order it in 500G, and recived it later but it didn't ship too long since it is located in england. it had barely no smell and the light smell smelt like fresh flowers and trees, etc. I was very happy with it, and am still really amazed that they use dried banana core ash instead of lye. I think this is a great product due to its soothingness and creamyness, it also leaves nice skin -not leathery- and is very soft--good for sensitive skin.
Overall, this is what i have to say (out of 5 stars) :
Rating: *****
Summer Use: *****
Spring Use: *****
Fall Use: *****
Winter Use: *****
Smell: ****
Moisturizing: *****
Recommend: Very Much Yes
Yours Truly-
Mila T.

http://www.akamuti.co.uk/products/new/african-black-soap---various-sizes/